Connecting People to Opportunities
Family Promise of Greater Cleveland connects people who want to help with opportunities to make a difference. Individuals, families, congregations, companies and community groups can help transform lives as volunteers.
Even one hour of volunteering can work wonders, for both volunteers and the families that receive help. We’ll find a meaningful opportunity that’s a good fit for each volunteer.
Here are some needs we currently have:
- Clean and prepare apartments for a new family’s arrival (east side location)
- Deliver furniture to newly housed families (3rd Saturday of every month)
- donate household items for arriving families (see attached list of needs)
- Help our guests learn to navigate the Internet
- Organize and inventory donated items
- Donate furniture or professional clothing
- Tutor individuals to help prepare them for the GED
- Assist with resume writing and/or mock interviews
Household Items List of Needs – Make It Like Home Items
Interested in getting involved?
Contact Twyla Turner – Family Promise of Greater Cleveland’s Development Associate.